Bukler&Case is a full-service law firm with an international focus.
We have over 10 years of experience working in the legal industry. Bukler&Case evolved to integrate processes, services, knowledge, businesses, values and solutions to provide quality results to our customers, in each of the services offered and in all of our offices.
We offer a broad range of corporate legal services to our clients. Each practice area of Bukler&Case features some of the brightest, most experienced legal professionals and reflects the needs of the legal requirements of the region. Our attorneys understand how to address short-term concerns while maintaining a focus on long-term strategic plans.
Bukler&Case is offering specialised legal advice regarding all aspects of the law, with specific attention to:
• Corporate law (establishment, liquidation, bankruptcy, mergers, acquisitions, due diligence, business transfers, transfer of shares, both nationally and internationally)
• Property law and real estate
• Employment law and social security
• Intellectual property law (brand names, patents, etc... )
• National and international trade law (commercial practices, competition issues, general conditions, distribution, concession, agency, franchising, ...)
• Logistics, transport, shipping and customs issues
• Construction law
• Insurance law
• Mediation and arbitration
• National and international collections (unpaid invoices, claims, securities, guarantees, ...)
• Family law, law of succession, family reunion
• Contract law (drafting and enforcement)
• Distribution, Concession, agency, franchising ,etc
• Banking and financial law
• Other legal fields
With our partners we established a network of independent dynamic law, accounting and IT firms. Our members advise multinationals, financial institutions, plcs, private companies and individuals, government agencies, partnerships and charities. Clients of member firms enjoy all the advantages of a global firm with the added value of a more personal service.